Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bumper sticker philosophy

If I had to create a bumper sticker that modeled my philosophy for life, it would be "Feeling Alright." This quote is from a band called Rebelution and this quote means to just relax and don't let the stupid things put you in a bad mood. I believe that this is important because people let the little things get to them. I happen to use this philosophy everyday whenever I'm in traffic or someone cuts me off. I just let it go and don't let it get to me.



This philosophy can change your life, it will let you be more relaxed and focused on the goals that you need to accomplish. I believe that being relaxed is the most important thing because if you are tensed up, then anything could set you off and that could end up bad. When you are relaxed your mind seems to work harder, faster, and more efficient. So if something goes bad and you get a bad grade on a test, just let it go and you can do better on the next one. There is no point in dwelling on the past when there is a bright future ahead.

9 comments:

  1. I agree that when you are relaxed it is much easier to remain calm and not get set off. As you said things can really end up bad when we flip out about something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly dont let other ppl mess with your plans by letting them get to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your point when you said dont dwell on things.. its so true

    ReplyDelete
  4. agreed. Dont let the small things bother you move on things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being focused on the more important things is definitely the right thing to do. I also agree with what you say about staying relaxed. It makes everyone much happier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really wish that everyone would be relaxed all the time, it would be so much better. good philosophy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah thats so true just stay positive and everything will get better

    ReplyDelete
  8. i believe that people are like that in Hawaii! haha
    i do agree with you that life would be a lot easier if everyone just felt alright and didnt let the little things bother them so much
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I try to live this way as well. The days that i do, end up being the my best days. When i get all uptight and upset about small petty things, i have terrible days. So i definitely try to live by this manner.

    ReplyDelete